A new home is always an adventure, with new sights to see, people to meet, and experiences to have. The people you leave behind, the loneliness you experience, and the fear of the unknown can change your experiences which can feel challenging. While you settle into expat life as a wide-eyed explorer or a seasoned expat, some factors influence expat health and wellness.
- Have you felt lonely?
- Have you had worries about loved ones far away?
- Have you experienced worries related to future finances?
- Have you felt a lack of support systems?
- Have you felt a shift in your identity?
- Have you experienced difficulty dealing with your emotions in challenging times?
Join our 4-part series to GROW as an expat. Take a Thursday break to focus on your wellness, meet new people, and create a social circle.
Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 14:10
Workinton Alfardan Centre